100 Days Campaign – September 22 through December 31
We need your help! The Minnesota Street Market is looking for 100 new members/owners in the next 100 Days.
You can help grow our co-op by:
- Donating one (or more) $10 gift cards to new members/owners. Purchase cards at the register, sign your name and write a note of welcome.
- Recruit new members/owners. Share with your friends, family and colleagues all the things you love about the market! Offer to meet them for a cup of coffee or tea. We have free internet and plenty of places to perch.
Top 5 Reasons to Become a Member/Owner of the Minnesota Street Market
- Get to know the source of your food and help grow our system of local, pesticide-free farming.
- Advance healthy options for our families, communities and planet.
- Support local, hard-working farmers, artists and business owners.
- Contribute, as a member-owner, to our vibrant community built around quality, local food and art, as well as educational events.
- Enjoy a monthly 5% discount as well as a second Saturday discount of $10 off a $100 purchase.
Current Art Exhibits – through Oct. 31, 2015
Barry Opatz, Potography
Chris Gustafson, Welded Steel Sculpture
Jeff Lee, Paintings
Katie Ballantine, Ceramics