Minnesota Street Market is a cooperatively-owned store that sells local food and local art in the former Loso’s Store in downtown St. Joseph, MN. Open to the public; membership is appreciated but not required.
Minnesota Street Market is your hub for local food, art, and education for sustainable living and fostering community connections between land, people, and institutions.
Please contact us if you are interested in joining as a member, contributing to help with start-up costs, or volunteering at the store.
The Minnesota Street Market is looking for a General Manager. If you are passionate about locally grown and sustainable food, check out the job description.
Sunset Stages at Saint Ben’s. 4:30 to 7 p.m., Thursdays in July.
- Cherry or grape tomatoes. Pop Tomato King’s tomatoes in your mouth! Delicious and packed with vitamin C, vitamin A and antioxidants.
- Salsa and chips. We’ve got Tomato King’s Salsa, which pair nicely with our multigrain tortilla chips, pita chips or crunchy raw carrots.
- Fruit and cheese. The co-op’s local hard cheeses stand up under picnic conditions. Tasty combos: cheddar or Gruyere and apples. We’ve also got dried figs in snack bags. And try Tomato King’s heirloom slicer tomatoes with mozzarella cheese!
- Trail mix and snack packs. We’ve got trail mix, chocolate almonds, malted milk balls, roasted cashews, carob raisins, salted peanuts and more in small bags, ready to eat.
- Ants on a Log. Fill celery with our almond butter and top with a few raisins for great nutrition.
- Collegeville Artisan Bakery bread. Delivered to the co-op right out of the oven on Fridays — and Tuesdays. High quality, fresh and locally produced ingredients. Goes great with our local cheeses.
- Drinks. We’ve got Izze, Blue Mountain Organic and Lacroix beverages.